Monday, January 11, 2010

Christianity in Crisis: The 21st Century by Hank Hanegraaff

Reading is a very enjoyable activity for me, yet in the case of this book I was disappointed in the content. In the book Christianity in Crisis: The 21st Century Hank Hanegraaff explores the many different “Faith” preachers that teach many false doctrines and are corrupting the words of the Bible.

Hank Hanegraaff has revised his book Christianity in Crisis, that he first wrote around ten years ago. This book was very interesting to read, as he uses proof from different “faith” preachers messages that show their own false teachings. Although the book is written on a interesting topic, it has a lot of repeated information. The same subject is scrutinized multiple times.

After reading half-way through the book I put it down, now several months later I picked it up and finished it. Many people will not enjoy this book because it is very redundant and wordy. Overall I enjoyed the concept and will further more be careful when I listen to some or these “faith” preachers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment